2014年1月15日星期三

Cheers 2014

In case i forgot how to speak or write English lolz,
I ought to type this blog post in English.

It's a long time i didn't update my blog,
I'm happy to graduate and get rid of jamming life,
I'm happy that I'm finally stress-free.

I'm currently working in Soxworld Jusco,
It's a rather easy job with low salary lol,
all I have to do everyday were sweep/wipe/sell,
all these are just concluded into "show myself".
I need not to squeeze my brain juice/research/compete with others.

It's all easy yet I need to constantly push myself,
or else I'll forever lazy and live in poor lol.
Hunger game 3rd version took me forever to finish, I'll keep it up and read more when there're no customer haha.
And I force myself today to finally refined my website,
http://lydiazwoo.com/
The next step will be researching for companies to interview(I must back to Multimedia design world lol that's what my mom keep reminding thou)
Although i can only left my current promoter job at the end of February.

It's all good, cheers~

没有评论:

发表评论